Make the most of every post by following our social media content checklist! It’s a quick and easy way to ensure your posts are captivating and relevant to your audience. Before you post something you’re unsure of on social media, ask yourself the following questions.
- Is it short and simple?
- Is it entertaining or educational?
- Do you have a strong headline?
- Is it relevant to your business and target audience?
- Is it kept professional?
- Along with your automation, are you sending some real-time posts?
- Is it on the appropriate social network?
- Are you posting during the channel’s peak hours?
- Are you making the most of visual content?
- Would you want to click on it and continue reading it?
Here’s a printer-friendly copy of the list as a .pdf, we also designed it as a poster.
If you answered yes to all of the above, keep up the awesome work! What’s on your social content checklist? Let us know in the comments.